Monday, September 21, 2009

pandas on parade!

Ooooh look at them all together! I got to work about 10 minutes early to set this up and I was STILL 2 minutes late clocking in! I wish I had something fancier than paper towel to put them on. But there they are, and everybody loved them!! Hooray!

So, on the topic of Oreos, I thought I'd share what I made last Halloween (one of my favorite holidays). I used the foot-stomping method for making the Oreo crumbs and dipped the whole iced top of each cupcake in to make DIRT:

I used chocolate icing and chocolate cake, and some plastic bones ("table sprinkles" from Party City). Though gruesome (no one wants to find a bone in their cupcake), I loved these. The chocolate frosting/Oreo crumbs combo was delicious! Talk about an easy cupcake!

No comments:

Post a Comment